Joe Lieberman has no shame and it seems like he and Sean Smith were banking on the "low information theory" when they made this silly commercial (which ironically, is not on Joe's website)
Before you watch this stupid clip, read this quote from Lieberman's pathetic book "In Praise of Public Life" (available for $0.01 at Amazon.com and most online stores) where he condemns misleading attacks (p.88).
At that point, Weicker stopped ignoring me. He hit back with a barrage of attack commercials, portraying me the same way Larry DeNardis had back in 1980 - as a big-taxing big spender. One of those ads was technically accurate but didn't mention that the tax votes cited were cast seventeen years earlier, in 1971.
Now, keep that in mind when you watch this clip (hat tip to Spazeboy!)
Wait till I report on what happened in Waterbury when Joe had a chance to meet Ned Lamont. Believe me, you'll lose all respect for the President Bush's favorite Democrat and his campaign team.
UPDATE: Joememtum shows that two can play at this silly game:
Why do I have a feeling that I can add to this list?
While were on the subject of voting records lets take a look at some of Joes highlights:
- Voted YES on limiting death penalty appeals. (Apr 1996)
- Voted NO on spending international development funds on drug control. (Jul 1996)
- Voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage. (Sep 1996)
- Voted NO on Balanced-budget constitutional amendment. (Mar 1997)
- Voted YES on school vouchers in DC. (Sep 1997)
- Voted YES on authorizing use of military force against Iraq. (Oct 2002)
- Voted YES on loosening restrictions on cell phone wiretapping. (Oct 2001)
- Voted NO on raising the minimum wage to $7.25 rather than $6.25. (Mar 2005)
- Voted YES on implementing CAFTA for Central America free-trade. (Jul 2005)
From this we can fairly conclude that Joe: wants you dead, supports the international drug trade, is a homophobe who doesnt want a balanced budget, has given up on public schools, is a republican, doesnt value your privacy, thinks workers shouldnt be given a living wage and, thinks textile factories in America should go out of business.